Helping you find government information and services

Visas and immigration

If your query relates to visiting, working in or migrating to Australia, you will need advice from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. The website address is:

Useful links for visa and migration information

For any other queries

For any other queries relating to permanent residency, immigration, visas, working in Australia or refugee or humanitarian entry, please contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection directly, or visit an Immigration office in Australia.

Did you find the information you were looking for?

Yes, I found what I was looking for No, I didn't find what I was looking for

Thank you.

Your feedback helps us improve